Everyone should feels safe, valued and respected at work consistently. Creating an inclusive environment for all is a significant challenge. Most organizations have focused on compliance and numbers. Those are important, however, creating an inclusive culture is the only way organizations can drive real change and gain stronger business results.
The truth is organizations tend to create cultures focused on compliance and diversity, failing to properly address inclusion and equity. Diversity is about recruiting people from different backgrounds and compliance is about making sure you are lawfully sound. However, inclusion is about making sure that everyone actually feels valued and comfortable in the work place. Equity is making sure every person has a fair shot.
That means we need to look at our entire business from a different set of eyes. Whether it be how we recruit, how we onboard, how we select, how we develop, how we promote, or how we do succession planning, it all needs to be re-evaluated. We can aid you in creating a home where everyone feels comfortable, safe, valued and respected.
Here are a few ways that we can help:
- Inclusion Strategy Development
- Inclusion Metrics Development
- Assessment and Diagnostics
- Building Inclusive Cultures
- Leading through Inclusion
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Employee Complaint Hotlines
- Generational Differences
- Disparate Treatment Analysis
- Getting Started with Diversity and Inclusion
- Inclusive Talent Acquisition
- Inclusive Career Experiences
- Addressing Difficult Issues and Topics
- Sensitivity and Values Training
- Specific Initiatives: Generational
- Differences, Gender, Etc.
- Creating Conversations and Building Bridges
3185 Players Club Pkwy
Memphis, TN, 38125